Hootsuite is a handy small business development tool that allows users to monitor multiple social media feeds using a single, simple dashboard. Small business owners who are looking for ways to market themselves online can use social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to build a following. But it’s easier to keep track of all your fans, recommendations, and comment threads if you don’t have to log into each social media account separately. Hootsuite can help you save time by showing you all of your relevant media feeds and analytics at a glance. Here are a few cool ways to get the most out of this promising tool.
1. Sift through the clutter to find what you’re looking for. Hootsuite offers search features that help you navigate through volumes of comments on Twitter to find certain words, comment threads and mentions of your company’s name.
2. Establish new contacts and potential new business. Use key phrases or the “Search Twitter” function to find conversations that interest you and then jump in. This can be a valuable networking tool if you “overhear” someone in need of your services or expertise.
3. Schedule and space out your status updates. Hootsuite allows users to update Tweets and status posts on a predetermined schedule. This can help you stay connected even when you’re away, asleep, or on the other side of the world. The global marketplace never takes a day off.
4. Share your blog feeds. Hootsuite offers a special feature that automatically allows you to share your new blog posts with your social media profile viewers. You can also update the standard package, which allows the sharing of one blog, to an advanced package that lets you share multiple blogs posted by your friends and partners.
5. Monitor your analytics. Use the Hootsuite site to keep track of Google analytics, Facebook insights and other analytic streams. Stay on top of your Twitter clicks, your site visitors and a host of other metrics, and do it all from your dashboard.
Image By: kk+