In some ways, LinkedIn isn’t nearly as intuitive as other social media channels, like Facebook and Twitter. There are a great many more tools to use on LinkedIn and more ways to connect with other businesses. Because of this, we thought it would be helpful to come up with a list of tips to help you expand your reach with LinkedIn marketing and bring in more leads.
LinkedIn Marketing Tips:
- Use keywords that your business it targeting within the content of your LinkedIn page. Google and Bing give priority to LinkedIn pages and therefore you will rank higher with these keywords if they are present on these pages.
- Connect your LinkedIn account to your blog. This helps increase traffic to your blog and allows those who visit your LinkedIn page to learn even more about you.
- Start groups yourself and contribute to other major ones. Groups help you connect with other businesses and establish you as an authority in your field.
- Utilize ads to bring even more leads. LinkedIn does an amazing job with targeting the right businesses with its advertising. We recommend having a landing page specific to your LinkedIn ads.
- Make sure that you are monitoring the analytics of your LinkedIn efforts. When you are first starting your LinkedIn marketing you should look at your normal traffic without any of your efforts and then come up with challenging but attainable goals based on that data.
- Post a variety of different content. You can do the basic status updates, as well as more detailed blog posts and pictures. Like all social media marketing, your content is most effective when there is a variety of it.
Another way to approach LinkedIn marketing is to have SevenAtoms manage it for you. We can come up with content and completely run your LinkedIn marketing campaign. To contact us, call (925) 566-7773 or visit our contact page.
Image By: Coletivo Mambembe