Believe it or not, email newsletters are still important in social media marketing for a small business. They remain an excellent way to stay in touch with customers and should not be overshadowed by other marketing initiatives. Why should you consider using one of the newsletter writing services to handle this task for you? Read on:
- Gentle persuasion – email newsletters nurture a prospect into a customer. If they like you enough to sign up for your marketing newsletter, then you should be gently pushing things forward. Consider also a recent statistic that shows that new subscribers are the most engaged – 24.6% of them open mails within one month of signing up. After five months, the number drops to 10.87%.
- Cover all the bases – no matter how your audience follows you, email newsletters can be sent via email and then archived on your website with Tweets and Facebook links pointing to it. And the more links, the better. According to recent statistics, more links generally mean more clicks – 19 links generated a 3.95% click rate.
- Share and share alike – everyone shares content, whether by tweeting, blogging or linking. Make your newsletter a mix of great content (writing, pictures, video) and people will share it. And since content marketing remains a hot topic, you already have it covered with a newsletter.
- Fashion, darling – the more value you can get out of your content, the better. So take that content from your blog, Facebook page or white paper and refashion it for your newsletter.
- SEO remains king –search engines and SEO are still the big boys in any online marketing effort. Every time you add content to your website, you give your SEO a boost. And since archiving your newsletter automatically adds content to your website, well, you get the picture!
There you have it – newsletters are still newsworthy and should be part of your online marketing strategy. Seven Atoms is a newsletter writing service that can handle this task for you, so contact us for help!
Image by: Social BIz Solutions