Not having any luck with Google Adwords when it comes to attracting leads to your company? What your business may need is to re-route that budget and direct it to social media lead generation through LinkedIn ads. Did you know there are over 200 million LinkedIn members worldwide on LinkedIn? And of these members, about 21 million of them are either business decision makers, small business owners, high tech managers, or corporate executives. There is a lot of potential to attract new and relevant leads through LinkedIn ads, rather than through other ad strategies.
LinkedIn Ad Components:
- It should have compelling copy to attract the reader to the ad
- 25 characters to use for a headline. Make it something catchy and relevant to your business.
- 75 characters to include attention-grabbing copy and an offer to incentivize a click from your reader- Choose your words wisely!
- Be sure to include an offer that would be beneficial for the professional wanting to click the ad
- A call-to-action to intrigue readers to click and be directed to your business, social media page, or a specific landing page
- Be sure to include a company logo or an image that readers can connect with your business
- Target your campaign to the right audience. LinkedIn will show you an estimated number of how many people your ad will reach out to as you filter the correct target audience for your business.
Your main goal of creating LinkedIn ads is to maximize the click-through rate (CTR). The maintenance of your ads is crucial. In order to achieve the maximum CTR for your campaign, you must review and adjust your daily budget in order to allow the best performing ads to prosper and discontinue the worst performing ads.
LinkedIn ads have the advantage of being able to target the professionals and prospective customers who would be interested in doing business with you. Unlike Google Adwords that can be a hit or miss, LinkedIn ads makes it easier for you to reach your target demographic at a much faster pace.
How have you utilized LinkedIn ads for your business? Share your ad strategies with us in the comments box below!
Image By: mariosundar