Work At SevenAtoms
Join our team of talented digital marketing experts.
Passionate about digital marketing? SevenAtoms is expanding and looking for individuals who are creative, detail oriented and highly motivated. The ideal candidate will:
- Accept the responsibility for getting results for our clients or for driving client sales.
- Constantly look for new solutions and new ways to drive results.
- Be comfortable wearing many different hats.
- Be able to work independently without supervision
If that sounds like you, then check out our current openings below.
PPC Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
We are looking for a talented and highly driven individual who has a passion for digital marketing, particularly Google and Facebook ads, and has the ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies. This is a 100% remote full-time position, that comes with a lot of responsibility and job growth. Candidates must reside within the USA.
- Manage and optimize paid social campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Work with PPC support team to coordinate tasks for paid search, remarketing and shopping campaigns
- Communicate with clients and deliver monthly reports
- Create engaging text, image and video ads for Facebook, Instagram, Google and LinkedIn
- Design and A/B test landing pages using Unbounce and other similar drag-and-drop landing page builders
- Perform keyword and competitor research
- Analyze performance and come up with ideas to improve campaigns and conversion rates
- Keep up to date with paid advertising best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Achieve targeted ROI on a monthly basis
- 6 months – 1 year experience with social media and/or Google campaigns for B2B as well as B2C companies, either as an intern or in a full-time capacity
- Excellent ad copywriting skills
- Experienced with keyword research with ability to identify precise and niche terms especially for complex B2B products and services
- Ability to successfully juggle priorities and coordinate tasks for 10-15 different clients
- Experienced in creating landing pages on Unbounce or similar landing page design tool
- Data analysis skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Highly organized and process oriented with meticulous attention to detail
- Available 40+ hours per week dedicated to SevenAtoms team and communicate in real-time using IM and video conferencing
- Must not be working in any other capacity (part time, full time or freelance) during designated work hours
- Excellent work environment including high speed internet access, newer laptop/desktop computer and quiet space for meetings with clients and internal team
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your ability to handle the job responsibilities. No phone calls please.