Passionate about online marketing? SevenAtoms is expanding and looking for individuals who are creative, meticulous and highly motivated. Our goal is to be the premier inbound marketing agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, which means that we need people who:
- Will be committed to getting results for our clients.
- Will constantly look for new solutions and new ways to drive results.
- Will be comfortable wearing many hats
If that is you, then check out our current openings below.
Digital Marketing / SEM Expert
We are looking for creative, talented and highly driven individuals who have a passion for digital marketing, and have the ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies. These are junior to intermediate level positions, but come with a lot of responsibility and job growth as our agency is growing quickly and we have a multi-faceted and fast paced execution environment.
- Setup, Manage and Optimize paid search, display and retargeting campaigns on AdWords, Bing and other sites/platforms
- Design and A/B test landing pages using easy-to-use landing page creation tools
- Perform competitor and keyword research and analysis for SEO and PPC campaigns
- Analyze reports and come up with strategies to improve campaigns and conversion rates
- SEM and SEO performance tracking, analysis and end-to-end reporting
- Keep up to date with paid media best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Achieve targeted ROI on a monthly basis
- Maintain and drive budgetary goals for multiple clients
- Create enticing ad copy and display banner ads, and A/B test concurrently to achieve the best performance
- Manage creation and delivery of weekly and monthly reports to clients
- At least 2 – 3 years experience in the areas mentioned above
- Fast learner with strong problem solving skills
- Expert in all facets of Google Adwords including search, display, retargeting, customer match, video and shopping campaigns
- Expert in Google analytics, Google Tag Manager, attribution modeling and precise tracking and recording of all leads and orders
- Excellent data analysis skills and strong computer proficiency
- Experienced in Office apps with advanced skills in Excel
- Experienced in a variety of keyword, SEO, PPC and spy tools
- Experienced in Landing Page creation tools and Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of underlying web technologies to manage landing page integration
Please submit a cover letter and resume outlining your ability to handle the job responsibilities. No phone calls please.
B2B Content Writer
We are looking for a Content Writer with experience writing content for blogs, ebooks, web pages and emails for different types of B2B, technology and internet marketing companies. The individual must be efficient, responsible and highly motivated, capable of producing top quality content independently.
- Write unique, interesting and thought provoking copy for blogs, press releases, web sites, newsletters, ebooks, white papers and emails
- Come up with creative copy for text and image ads, landing page headlines and call-to-actions that drive users to take action
- Adapt writing style to suit the audience (Examples: B2B Enterprise, Technology, Law, Engineering, Marketing etc.)
- Conduct online research to thoroughly understand the topic
- Come up with interesting, unique and engaging content making sure that online content is optimized for keywords
- Edit and Proofread content thoroughly to eliminate spelling, grammar and other errors
- Format content according to defined template
- Must have a strong English, Journalism or Marketing Communications background
- At least 2 years experience in B2B content writing for online channels
- Very fast proofreading, editing and formatting skills
Please submit online writing samples and salary requirements with your application.