SaaS Marketing To Help You Disrupt Your Market
Work with a SaaS marketing agency that easily adapts to constantly evolving SaaS practices in a hyper competitive landscape.
SaaS Marketing Services
As more businesses adopt a Software as a Service (SaaS) model, it becomes harder for SaaS companies to differentiate themselves. If you want to thrive over your competitors, you can’t adopt an “off the shelf” approach to marketing. You need a marketing campaign that is as unique as your business.
At SevenAtoms, we’ve helped SaaS companies of all sizes with unique inbound and paid marketing strategies to meet their business goals. We have been able to deliver results through a specialized set of services that have worked together cohesively to address all facets of their marketing plan. Our SaaS marketing strategies have resulted in:
Better brand awareness and exposure
Increased website traffic through both organic and paid channels
Increased number and overall quality of leads
Significant improvement in conversions of users from free trials to paid subscriptions
Featured Case Study: Cyber Security SaaS Company Sees 1,012% Growth From PPC Campaigns
Increase in Sales Opportunities
Increase in No. of Customers Won
Increase in Revenue
SaaS Inbound Marketing
Educate, delight, and provide real value. That’s what our approach to inbound marketing is all about. Every prospective lead should be educated about your cloud service, delighted to see an industry void filled, and develop an appreciation of the value that it provides.
To accomplish this, we first identify all of your buyer personas and their journey, then formulate a strategy to target each persona. We come up with a comprehensive strategy that integrates SEO, PPC, content, email and social media channels together for the best results.
Our goal is to generate substantial new website traffic with improved quality of visitors, resulting in a significant increase in your lead-to-customer conversion rates.
SaaS PPC Management
There are three main types of paid campaigns that we manage for SaaS companies:
- Highly targeted display advertising and content discovery campaigns to generate brand awareness and capture users at the top of the sales funnel
- Tightly managed LinkedIn, Google AdWords, and Bing paid search campaigns to attract the visitors most likely to convert
- Segmented Remarketing campaigns to get in front of visitors (or free trial users who have not signed up) with targeted offers based on their previous interactions with your brand
When it comes to PPC, SaaS companies often struggle with low-quality leads and a high cost per lead. Our team of PPC experts optimize your paid campaigns and create new landing pages to ensure that you thrive in a constantly changing and competitive landscape.
SaaS Content Marketing
Engaging content attracts quality prospects who can ultimately become your best customers, especially if you have a B2B product offering. If your content isn’t up to par, you’ll lose leads and struggle to drive relevant traffic to your website. We can work with you on several fronts:
- Developing a SaaS content marketing strategy, including buyer personas, content types, and content calendars
- Creating original, engaging and well-researched content for all stages of the funnel and usable in multiple different channels including SEO, blogging, PPC and social media
- Writing well-researched, long-form content such as eBooks, white papers, and guides
- Building landing pages to capture leads through gated content
SaaS Marketing Automation and Lead Nurturing
Most leads, especially those at the top of your sales funnel, will not be ready to convert after the first interaction. You need to keep your brand in front of these leads and devise ways of moving them along the funnel with different types of content and offers. Additionally, users who are trying out your product for a specific duration or users who signed up for a free trial but did not move forward with a paid subscription will need more customized messaging. To address these areas, we offer the following services:
- Development of a lead scoring, lead nurturing, and workflow plan
- Customization and configuration of your marketing automation platform with special expertise with Marketo and HubSpot
- Personalized email content and offers for multiple levels of the funnel
- Development of downloadable content to supplement email content